Popular Agility Workshops
Jumpstart Your Team’s Agility with one of our Popular Workshops
Agile teams can learn, adapt, and innovate in the midst of change all while using available resources. Pamela Meyer has traveled the globe facilitating workshops that jumpstart agility. Her research and methods have energized many teams by encouraging them to engage, explore, reflect, and ultimately to tap their hidden strengths and capacities.
Agility helps organizations respond effectively to the unexpected and unplanned, as well as to quickly turn challenges into opportunities. Imagine, even in times of VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity), if your leaders had the competence, capacity, and
- Foster and sustain innovation
- Build capacity for positive change
- Maximize learning agility
- Respond effectively to the unexpected
- Turn challenges into opportunities
- Improve employee engagement
- Create a culture of collaboration and innovation
With so many benefits, it is easy to understand how these lively workshops give participants fresh perspectives, new skills, and strategies to deliver results. Contact us to learn more.
Take a Day or Two to Step Back, Regroup, Recharge and Reflect
In the midst of day-to-day pressures your team, workgroup, or department likely does not have time or space to step back. Yet research shows reflection on successes and lessons learned is essential to sustaining your success.
Off-site workshops become an ideal way to build on your strengths, develop new skills, and energize your team. Each off-site workshop is custom-designed to help your team develop the Three Cs of Agility (Competence, Capacity and Confidence) while provoking new ideas and approaches for an all-around energizing experience.
Our thoughtfully designed off-site workshops also enable your group to deepen their professional relationships and re-engage with your organization’s vision, mission, and values.
Your participants will also:
- Gain fresh perspectives away from distractions
- Develop learning and leadership agility with site-specific experiences
- Generate new ideas and approaches in a lively setting
- Re-engage with an organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Strengthen interpersonal ties necessary for success
- Re-energize, recharge, and regroup while having fun!
In addition to custom options, all of our workshops can be modified into an off-site experience.