Developing Agility is a Continuous Endeavor
To become and stay agile, leaders, teams, and entire organizational systems need on-going support, fresh ideas, and inspiration. With effective training and coaching, the best and most consistent support can be harnessed within your organization from your own Agility Champions.
Meyer Agile Innovation, Inc. now offers Agility ShiftTM Agility Champion Training, a program designed to prepare your designated internal leaders (at any level) to serve as agility shift catalysts, facilitators, resource people and yes, champions of your agile initiatives.
Whether you are in the midst of an agile transformation, or your leaders, teams, or organizations more broadly understand the need to be more agile and innovative to compete in a changing world, your strategy needs to include internal champions who can provide on-going support and inspiration.
Agility Champions Deliver Results
Our clients across industries report significant results in key strategic areas, including:
- Improved employee engagement in agility initiatives
- Faster decision speed and action
- Higher customer satisfaction and retention
- Faster time to market with new products and services
- Greater communication, collaboration, resource and idea-sharing across silos
- Sustained results through both stable and volatile conditions
Agility Champions learn the foundational concepts and best practices of team and leadership agility while building their competence, capacity, and confidence in serving as an agility resource person, coach, and activity facilitator. Each session limits the number of participants to maximize learning and opportunities to practice and receive feedback.
Agility Champion Training is led and certified by Pamela Meyer, Ph.D., author of The Agility Shift: Creating Agile and Effective Leaders, Teams and Organizations.
Agility Champions will:
- Make the mindset shift necessary to expand their own and others’ agility ability
- Develop competence, capacity, and confidence in the six dynamics of the agility shift
- Understand the business and human case for improving agility
- Learn effective strategies to support leadership and team agility
- Discover a range of resources to foster continuous agile innovation
The Agility Champions Training Includes:
- 1.5 days of training
- Workshop materials
- Three months subscription to Agility Lab micro-learning resources and activities
- Participation in quarterly Agility Champion coaching calls for the first year
Who Will Benefit from Agility Champions Training?
- Organizations that are undergoing an agile transformation or digital transformation
- Companies that have made agility a top strategic priority
- Leaders at any level of organizations that need to be more agile and innovative
- Members of teams using an agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, XP or design thinking
- Talent development professionals supporting agility initiatives
- High potentials who are ready for a stretch leadership assignment
Contact Us Today to learn how Agility Champions can improve results for you!