The Agility Shift shows business leaders how to make the radical mindset and strategy shift necessary to create an agile, entrepreneurial organization that can innovate and thrive in complex, ever-changing contexts. Not only will you learn how organizations are thriving in the midst of uncertainty and change through inspiring examples, you will discover ideas you can use right away to start making your own agility shift.
In addition, you will discover:
- The six dynamics of the agility shift to boost performance and engagement
- How to improve your capacity to respond to the unexpected and unplanned using available resources
- Specific agility practices for leaders, teams and your entire organization
- How becoming more agile will improve your bottom line and sustain your success
Permission is a playful book with serious intent. Permission is playful because it opens up more space for people to play with possibilities, play new roles and experience more play in the system(s) in which they work. It is serious because when people have permission to innovate, learn and engage, significant business results follow.
You will discover new ways to:
- Energize your team
- Generate more ideas
- Improve employee engagement
- Have more fun at work
- Create space for acceptance and inclusion
| Amazon | | Barnes&Noble | | IndieBound |
From Workplace to Playspace reclaims play as a key dynamic for business success. Playspace is the space for the play of new possibilities and perspectives, for people to play new roles and develop new capacities, for more play in the system, as well as space for improvised play. When we reconceive innovating, learning, and changing as play, we breathe new life into these processes and create the very space needed to ensure that they thrive.
| Amazon | | Barnes&Noble |
Boost creativity and unleash passion in your life and work using the wisdom of quantum physics, improvisation and business collaboration.