Staying in the Game: Leading and Learning with Agility for a Dynamic Future
New Leadership Agility Book by Pamela Meyer Shares Lessons from the Slopes to the Boardroom and Beyond
What if an 82-year-old amateur ski racer held the secret to agile leadership success?
Staying in the Game is a transformative new book by agile innovation expert Pamela Meyer, Ph.D., known for her acclaimed work, The Agility Shift.
Discover the secrets of some of the world’s most agile and engaged leaders.
Meyer presents a fresh approach to leadership that extends beyond traditional leadership roles. It equips leaders at all levels with the mindset and strategies needed to sustain their success in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing world.
Advance Praise for Staying in the Game
“Staying in the Game is the guide every leader needs to grow, learn, lead, and thrive in today’s dynamic environment.”
—Melissa Davis, VP of Talent Management, Seagen
“Staying in the Game is a revelation for the future of work and leadership.”
–Jeanette Johnson, Chief People Officer, Surepoint Technologies
“A must-read for anyone who wants to continue to thrive and make an impact, whether on the slopes or in the boardroom.”
—Bill Madsen, Director of NASTAR at Outside, Mayor of Snowmass Village, Colorado
Available on Amazon or through your favorite bookseller!
Start The Self-Guided Leadership Agility Development Journey!
Created in response to overwhelming demand, you can now start your Leadership Agility Development Journey anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace.
- Grow your leadership agility competence, capacity, and confidence at your own pace, on your own time.
- Enjoy high-engagement, high-content micro-learning segments with lessons you can immediately apply.
- Take the new Agility Shift Inventory™ for Leaders and receive personalized recommendations based on your leadership agility strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Learn how to improve the value you deliver with improved agility.
- Discover new ideas to take to your team to inspire team agility.
By registering you will enjoy unlimited access for a full year to content designed to complement the best practices described in Pamela Meyer’s game-changing book, The Agility Shift.
Discover The Agility Shift
The Agility Shift, Pamela Meyer’s popular book, shows business leaders how to make the radical mindset and strategy shift necessary to create an agile, entrepreneurial organization that can innovate and thrive in complex, ever-changing contexts.
Not only will you learn how organizations are thriving in the midst of uncertainty and change through inspiring examples, but you will also discover ideas you can use right away to start making your own agility shift.
In addition, you will discover:
- The six dynamics of the agility shift to boost performance and engagement
- How to improve your capacity to respond to the unexpected and unplanned using available resources
- Specific agility practices for leaders, teams and your entire organization
- How becoming more agile will improve your bottom line and sustain your success
Pamela Meyer’s Leadership Agility Events
Most of Pamela Meyer’s keynotes and workshops are delivered directly to her clients. Take advantage of these rare opportunities to hear her speak in public forums.
Agile Meets Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Part 1 [Free Webinar hosted by ScrumAlliance.org]. Join Pamela Meyer and leading experts in Agile frameworks and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) as they explore how the foundational pillars of Scrum can be applied to improve DEI. You can preview the conversation in Pamela’s blog post.
Agile Meets Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Part 2 [Free Webinar hosted by ScrumAlliance.org]. In Part 2 of this webinar series, Pamela Meyer and leading experts in Agile frameworks and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) explore how the five values of Scrum can be applied to improve DEI.