Jumpstart Your Leadership and Team Agility with one of our Popular Agility ShiftTM Workshops and Training
All Workshops Can Be Adapted for Engaging Virtual Delivery
Agile teams can learn, adapt, and innovate in the midst of change all while using available resources. Pamela Meyer has traveled the globe facilitating workshops that jumpstart agility. Her research and methods have energized many teams by encouraging them to engage, explore, reflect, and ultimately to tap their hidden strengths and capacities.
Agility helps organizations respond effectively to the unexpected and unplanned, as well as to quickly turn challenges into opportunities. Imagine, even in times of VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity), if your leaders had the competence, capacity, and confidence to adapt and innovate!
- Foster and sustain innovation
- Build capacity for positive change
- Maximize learning agility
- Respond effectively to the unexpected
- Turn challenges into opportunities
- Improve employee engagement
- Build agile teams as models of equity and inclusion
- Create a culture of collaboration and innovation
With so many benefits, it is easy to understand how these lively workshops give participants fresh perspectives, new skills, and strategies to deliver results.
Agile Leadership Development
An agile leader is anyone who spots a challenge or opportunity and effectively responds. Now more than ever, organizations need agile leaders at all levels of the business who can lead effectively in the midst of rapid change and uncertainty. In this highly experiential program, your current and emerging leaders will learn key concepts and best practices to model and inspire others to make the Agility Shift.
Self-Guided Leadership Agility Development
Created in response to overwhelming demand, individual leaders can now start their leadership agility development journey anytime, anywhere, and at their own pace.
- Grow your leadership agility competence, capacity, and confidence at your own pace, on your own time.
- Enjoy high-engagement, high-content micro-learning segments with lessons you can immediately apply.
- Take the new Agility Shift Inventory™ for Leaders and receive personalized recommendations based on your leadership agility strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Discover new ideas to take to your team to inspire team agility.
By registering leaders will enjoy unlimited access for a full year to content designed to complement the best practices described in Pamela Meyer’s game-changing book, The Agility Shift.
Team Agility and Business Agility Workshops
Today a record number of teams are adopting agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, as well as practice design thinking or other innovative processes. Whether or not your team uses a specific process, or simply needs to improve its ability to communicate, collaborate and coordinate its talent and resources for agility, innovation and results, our Team Development workshops will help your members make the mindset and practical shift necessary to improve results.
Agility Champion Training
Developing Agility is a Continuous Endeavor
To become and stay agile, leaders, teams, and entire organizational systems need on-going support, fresh ideas, and inspiration. With effective training and coaching, the best and most consistent support can be harnessed within your organization from your own Agility Champions.
Beginning in 2020, Meyer Agile Innovation, Inc. will offer Agility ShiftTM Agility Champion Training, a program designed to prepare your designated internal leaders (at any level) to serve as agility shift catalysts, facilitators, resource people and yes, champions of your agile initiatives.
Whether you are in the midst of an agile transformation, or your leaders, teams, or organizations more broadly understand the need to be more agile and innovative to compete in a changing world, your strategy needs to include internal champions who can provide on-going support and inspiration. Learn more about Agility Champion Training.
Take a Day or Two to Step Back, Regroup, Recharge and Reflect
In the midst of day-to-day pressures your team, workgroup, or department likely does not have time or space to step back. Yet research shows reflection on successes and lessons learned is essential to sustaining your success.
Off-site workshops become an ideal way to build on your strengths, develop new skills, and energize your team. Each off-site workshop is custom-designed to help your team develop the Three Cs of Agility (Competence, Capacity, and Confidence) while provoking new ideas and approaches for an all-around energizing experience.
Our thoughtfully designed off-site workshops also enable your group to deepen their professional relationships and re-engage with your organization’s vision, mission, and values.
Your participants will also:
- Gain fresh perspectives away from distractions
- Develop learning and leadership agility with site-specific experiences
- Generate new ideas and approaches in a lively setting
- Re-engage with an organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Strengthen interpersonal ties necessary for success
- Re-energize, recharge, and regroup while having fun!