Welcome to Meyer Agile Innovation!
If we have been in communication recently, you may have noticed that you now receive emails from [email protected] (a bit long, we know, but there you have it) rather than [email protected] [Note: both email addresses will continue to work] and that we are now using MeyerAgileInnovation.com as the primary URL for the website.
Why the change to Meyer Agile Innovation?
Creativity and innovative learning and talent development strategies are still at the root of our work, and our specific expertise in business agility, namely helping leaders, teams and organizations build their ability to respond effectively to the unexpected and unplanned and quickly turn challenges into opportunities is more relevant than ever.
The name change is in response to two robust trends:
1) Organizations recognize that to compete they need to adapt more quickly and innovatively to change than ever before.
2) Businesses across industries are adopting and scaling agile frameworks and specific methodologies, such as Scrum to improve everything from product development cycles to marketing strategies.
These shifts inspired me to practice what I preach and adapt to the market, drawing on my years of experience and research helping others do just that. – Pamela Meyer Ph.D. President, Meyer Agile Innovation
What Does This Mean For You?
- More High-content, High engagement keynotes
- New Agility Champion Training
- Scalable agility strategies for your leaders, teams and the entire organization
- Leadership and team coaching
- New Agility Shift Inventory (with Agile Mindset results)
- More Inspiring and Informative Blog Posts and Articles (Check out the recent three-part Agility 101 for Smarties series)
- Short videos and other resources to share with your team
- More #agiityshift posts and resources on LinkedIn, and other social media channels
How Can You Get the Most Out of These New Agile Innovation Resources?
- Check out our latest business agility offerings
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter (In the box to the right)
- Contact Us to tell us about your agility leadership and team development needs
- Follow us on social media: